All dogs require a FREE trial day evaluation for daycare. Call to schedule today.
- Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturdays and Sundays 7 to 11am and 3 to 7pm
- Please make daily and standing reservations at least 24 hours prior, limited space is available
- LATE FEES: Owners of dogs not picked up by 7:01 PM will be charged a late fee of $10
- Dogs not picked up by 7:15 PM will be boarded overnight at owner’s expense
- Please complete the application and a waiver. You can either hand deliver or email the completed forms.
Please be aware: Holidays are very busy boarding times for The Barkway. First priority is given to dogs that attend daycare regularly (at least once a week), and dogs that board regularly (at least 9 nights in the last 3 months). All others are put on a wait-list, and will be notified of availability one month before the holiday. Please note that the kennels fill up quickly, and most wait-listed dogs will stay in a crate overnight.
Expiring Daycare Packages
|# of Dogs||1 Visit||5 Visits
in 2 weeks
in 4 weeks
in 8 weeks
Non-Expiring Daycare Packages
|# of Dogs||1 Visit||5 Visits||10 Visits||20 Visits|
- Dogs with daycare packages that are boarding may use their package days for daycare and pay $12 per dog per night.
- Half-days (any day under 5 hours) are available for $18 per day.
- Package days may not be split for half-days.
|# of Dogs||1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 Nights|
Stays of 7+ are charged at a rate of $34/night, 2 dogs are charged at $56, and 3 dogs at $81.
- Boarders are encouraged to drop off before noon
- Prices include daycare on drop-off day, and overnight until 11am. Dogs left after 11am will be charged an additional day of daycare
To ensure the safety and happiness of all daycare dogs The Barkway is now requesting reservations for dogs attending daycare. Please make a reservation so that we may ensure a place for your dog. Reservations are not mandatory, but recommended.
- Standing Reservations: If you bring your dog(s) on the same days each week it is recommended that you make a standing reservation, that way we will always have room for your dog on their scheduled day!
- Daily Reservations: If your dog attends sporadically, you can let us know when your dog will attend as soon as you know. Daily reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis and can be made as much as one month in advance. Please be sure to call as far in advance as possible to ensure we have room for your dog on your requested day.
- Late Fees: Dogs not picked up by 7:01 PM will be charged a late fee of $10
- Drop-Ins:Once reserved spots are filled, we will accept drop-ins as space allows. When we have reached maximum capacity, dogs may be turned away. (Maximum capacity may vary as staff is scheduled according to the number of dogs expected each day).
- Please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice if your dog will not be attending day care on a scheduled day.
U-Wash - $12
shampoo and conditioner included
We Wash – $25
If you don’t want to wash your dog – we can!
- Nail clip – $10
- Anal gland expression (recommended with a bath) – $10
Overnight Boarding - $12
In addition to cost of daycare (all boarded dogs must participate in daycare)
DID YOU KNOW?
- Free or reduced daycare for foster dogs. If you bring in a foster dog with your dog, the foster dog gets free daycare. If you bring in a foster dog alone, you get 50% off the regular one-day price of daycare.
- Reduced pricing for shelter/rescue dogs. Dogs recently adopted from a rescue or shelter receive 10% off all daycare packages for six months.
- Take-home pet-sitting. If your dog can’t be left in a kennel overnight, or otherwise requires special attention, we will bring him/her home with us to stay at our house for only $10 extra per night.
- Pick up/drop off service. Can’t get in by 7pm to pick up your dog? We will drop him off for you. Pricing depends on location.
- Dog walking. Want your dog to get exercise during the day but can’t or don’t want to daycare? We will do a lunchtime walk. A 25 minute visit (includes a 20 minute walk plus watering and feeding/medicine admin as needed) is $30.
- Pet taxi. Does your dog have a vet appointment on a daycare day? No problem, we can drive him/her there, wait, and drive him/her back. $20 per hour.